When starting a media sales business, just like any other business, you need investment capital. Depending on how quickly you want your business to take off, you will need more money. Most of your expenses will be at the beginning because you have to buy the right equipment.
If you are not the type of person who is willing to go 100 miles from home to get inventory, you might not be as successful in this business. You can hire Amazon FBA expert to run a successful Amazon business.
1. Years ago, media guides usually guessed the price of goods based on the site and bought what they thought could be sold at a good price. If you try it now, you will lose a lot of money. Now, a remarkable piece of technology is being used, called a scanner. By scanning bar codes for media items, it gives you almost instantaneous price items on Amazon.
Image Source: Google
2. Register for FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon), on Amazon.com. This is $ 40 per month, but this service will pay for itself very quickly, you don't need to spend hours packing, and shipping fast. Buyers prefer to buy something from FBA because there are fast shipping and great customer service.
3. FBA power (FBAPower.com) is a service that will increase the efficiency of your FBA so much; you won't want to go without it. Using the $ 70 USB laser scanner, you can quickly scan your items into the system.
4. You will need a thermal printer. This will allow you to print without ink, and it is very fast. This label stores the barcode of each item that you send to the FBA warehouse.
5. Getting your inventory is always an adventure. The library is a gold mine for media sales. That's less than one day of scouting. Contact your local library, and write the date and time of selling library books.